Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Nerds,

You're reading about Greg, a 22 y.o, soon to be summer graduate of UMass Amherst with a BS in ChemEng. He was hooked on NF the moment he stumbled across the phrase "jack of all trades, master of none" in one of the Fearless Leader's blogs.  His obsessive personality and amazing knack for falling deep down the rabbit hole of interweb distractions when he should be studying for history class kept Greg glued to NF for the next seventeen+ hours straight. Countless blog posts later, continuing right up until his first ever true spelunk through a web forum, Greg was motivated enough to join the rebellion. He even worked up the courage to start one of these introductory posts. 

Now what....

Well, I'm hoping he'll dive into NF like one of those chose-your-own-adventure Goosebumps books, and fervently flip to page 42 to see what happens when.  

We can only pray that our guitar strumming, unicycle riding, longboard dancing, chemical engineering, black belt touting, out-of-shape protagonist will start setting some real life goals.  Will Greg begin eating right, and finally create and uphold an exercise regimen?  Will he be able to bulk up on lean muscle mass while working towards (re)attaining the agility of a true karate master?  Might he begin using his newly acquired credit cards (yes that was plural) for good over evil?!  And most importantly, will Greg be with us long enough to continue what is seemingly a bit of the Never Ending Story, find himself a decent job, and follow in the footsteps of his hero, the Dread Pirate Roberts; moving out of his parents home to seek out his very own adventure and rescue himself his very own Princess Buttercup!!?!?

Tune in next week to find out (if Greg ever does start that Summer School History Homework) ...

ps - This is me clinging to a brazilian man who'd just thrown us out of a perfectly good airplane over southern MA.

1000910_10151550694028108_900416742_n.jp

As you can see, I'm one of those skinny armed, endurant kids, who's recently been growing a bit pudgy round the mid-bits, and I was having a horrible time. xD  

G•Wiz ↔  lvl 0 : Adventurer

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Current Challenge

i hoped i could skip the tutorial. guess not.