Forums are back in action! ×

Woot for helping!

I'm in training for an ACT certification. A friend of mine is super overweight (weighed 460 5 weeks ago) and offered to be my training test subject. It works out nicely. I get free training experience and he gets free training.

We just hit the 5 week mark on his program and I re-evaluated him tonight. he's lost 25 pounds, 2 inches off his waist, and is now able to do proper knee push ups and good planks.

I'm super psyched for him, so here is his post.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

Nice! I like that your woot is also a woot for someone else!

Level 1 Ranger in Training

Current Challenge

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-- Jack London

Fantastic! Great start. I'm sure he has been through the yo-yo routine before, so just keep sticking with him. It's good that you were friends already because you will not lose contact with him later.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.