Forums are back in action! ×

Want to say hi before challenge time!

Whassup y'all!

I'm a 24 year old lady from Denver, Colorado, and I'm somewhat internet-shy but ta stop lurking before challenge time. Leveling up is way more fun than lurking.

Although I've been into strength training since last fall, I still feel like a newbie when it comes to lifting. So I'm hoping to buckle down and work hard, and gain some confidence from my results.

Part of that lack of confidence comes from being derailed by an injury... I joined a Crossfit gym last winter and went regularly until a ski accident in March left me with a busted knee. :( But after being cleared by my doctor, I worked back into lifting with yoga, and now lift regularly and am getting back to my old numbers.

SOOOO yeah. I studied Japanese and French in college, and try to keep up studying in my free time. Lately, I've been reading Dune, trying to watch more classic movies that I've missed, and am addicted to Puzzle&Dragons to an embarrassing extent. I'm glossing over a lot sooo... Let's be friends!