Forums are back in action! ×

So, I came in third in this contest thingie...

Holy cow! I came in third in the Greatest Contest in the History of the World!

Really, my first thought was how humbled I was to be in the same company as the other people in that email. And somewhat mortified to see pictures of myself in my skivvies in my messy kitchen. :-)

When I said that I could not have done this without the Nerd Fitness community, I really meant it. You guys are all awesome! Thank you so much for all of your help and encouragement!

"Enthusiasm is the great hill-climber." - Elbert Hubbard
Human Adventurer

I want to be fit and healthy so I can explore and enjoy all the beauty the outdoor world has to offer, in all kinds of weather, all the days of my life.

2024 Battle Log2023 Battle Log2022 Battle Log2021 Battle Log2020 Battle Log2019 Battle Log2018 Battle Log2017 Battle Log2016 Battle Log

Really, my first thought was how humbled I was to be in the same company as the other people in that email. And somewhat mortified to see pictures of myself in my skivvies in my messy kitchen.

You're tellin' me! After reading your story, Louise's, and Jackie's it only furthered my commitment to this new change. You guys are great inspiration!

I'm with you on the underwear pictures too. I think after doing a little jig I started to think about how I probably should have some pants on hahaha

Congratulations Seabright, way to kick ass :);)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1 Ranger in Training

Current Challenge

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-- Jack London

You should be proud of yourself for achieving what you achieved.

Jesuschrist is the most wonderful and complex person as of date,anyone can learn from him- paraphrased from The Master of Emotion

www.cultivatinglashinibana.wordpress.com A log about my weekly japanese learning via Kanji study, and reading manga in japanese of course. Updated every Sunday.

Current Challenge:http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?4867-Staff-Purge