Forums are back in action! ×

First week of Blogilates DONE

You guys, I have not in the last decade successfully worked out for six days straight. IT FEELS SO GOOD.

I started on Blogilates/Pop Pilates on the 27th of July and have done it ever day without breaks of giving up! I'm only starting on her Beginner's Calendar but I also deal with chronic pain and illness very regularly (lupus and RA).

Can I also just say that Cassey Ho (Blogilates instructor) is amazing? She's so peppy and excited and it's really infectious. She makes me excited to work out and burn and now when my abs and thighs hurt the next day from a great workout, I FEEL PROUD. I never feel that way. I normally feel miserable, grab the coconut milk ice cream, and curl up with a Doctor Who marathon so I can feel better about being a weak and tiny human.

Anyways, I still haven't lost weight but I am eating cleaner and have a lot more energy and strength already. I'm really excited to start seeing all the changes over the remaining three weeks, and then to move onto her insane normal calendar.

“If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.â€

Hengeyokai Druid

STR 5|DEX 3|STA 5|CON 5|WIS 7|CHA 2