Forums are back in action! ×

Compliments from afar

I dropped most of my weight a few months back now so I've kind of got used to wearing smaller clothes and the way I look now. My goals have shifted focus toward  improvements in lifting performance.

During the week I met up with some old friends I haven't seen in a while and got a couple of nice compliments about the changes in my physique including one "Wow you've lost weight, you look different, you haven't been ill have you?" She thought I would of never lost the weight without being sick :lol:

Then I got messaged from another friend in the same circle I haven't seen for ages, with this:

"Julie tells me you look amazing and that you have been on a health kick mission since January!! You must feel awesome"

Ah what a nice reminder oh how far I've come, you get used to things so quickly it's good sometimes to look back at where you started and realize that so much hard work and dedication really has paid off.

Keep at your challenge goals like a terrier and the rewards will come. It's moments like these months down the line that make it all worth it. :positive:

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I love this!!  Way to go!

I also love the "Keep at your challenge goals like a terrier" line.  ^_^  I've had to wrestle my 25lb. terrier mutt before...she saw a bunny, and nothing--not my voice, not the leash, nothing but literally making the chase impossible--was going to keep her from that bunny.  And even when I picked her up, she was still trying to run in the air, barking at that damn thing, trying to forcibly remove herself from my arms.