Forums are back in action! ×

I haven't smoked a real cigarette in one week

YAY!! Good job!

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

Good work! My sister said getting through the first month was the hardest, but she's quit for 2 years now and still going strong. You're doing great, keep up the good job  :) 

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

I am SO proud of you!!!! I have been quit for 54 days and 19hr 47min myself and I promise, promise, promise that after a few more weeks, you will wake up one day and realize that you no longer feel like you need a cigarette - and then you will realize that you're not even sure you want one. It's the best feeling in the world, looking back on how you used to feel about smoking and comparing it to how you feel on that day.

It's like.....

the-chick-is-finally-free.jpg

and this:

stock-photo-a-speedometer-with-red-needl

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Congratulations Wideeyed, you are doing great!

And Evicious, I love the pictures.  I think they are worth repeating  :rapture:

I am SO proud of you!!!! I have been quit for 54 days and 19hr 47min myself and I promise, promise, promise that after a few more weeks, you will wake up one day and realize that you no longer feel like you need a cigarette - and then you will realize that you're not even sure you want one. It's the best feeling in the world, looking back on how you used to feel about smoking and comparing it to how you feel on that day.

It's like.....

the-chick-is-finally-free.jpg

and this:

stock-photo-a-speedometer-with-red-needl

Sysydo, Lady of the brook

September-October's no challenge Nerd Fitness New Sysydo

Big dreams come in little steps. Whenever you get overwhelmed with the big picture, sit down, take a deep breath and plan the next step. At times, it’s not a graceful step, sometimes it’s not a straight step, but it’ll get you foreward and over a tough hurdle one step at a time.†—Polly Letofsky