Forums are back in action! ×

Pokémon!

Yes, I love Pokemon! Although I left my Game Boy at my parents' house when I moved for college, I still play a bunch of the games on emulator. :)

Shorn - Level 1 Shadar-Kai

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 2 CON - 2 WIS - 2 CHA - 2 

Current Challenge: N/A  

Daily Battle Log

--------------------------------

"You're faster than this -- don't think you are, know you are." ~Morpheus, The Matrix

Gary was here! Ash is a loser!

I love Pokemon. I would really love to get a gameboy again and play one of the old-school games with the original pokemon.

You know they have released remakes of some of the older games?

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Yes, I love Pokemon! Although I left my Game Boy at my parents' house when I moved for college, I still play a bunch of the games on emulator. :)

Which ones are you currently playing? I am currently playing white

/me picks up his old Poke Stick

I've been around when Mewtwo was the rarest Pokemon, When "Legendary" meant something!

5914913_700b.jpg

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Yep, me too.  I was never heavily involved in Pokemon, but my siblings were so we had all the cards and action figures and saw the movies.  My favorites were Scyther, and the Vulpix and the fire horse ones, but my most favorite of all is 

MEW!

I love Mew.  Mew is the best Pokemon ever.  I love all his scenes in the first Pokemon movie.  Mew!  Meeewewewew.  I used to have a Mew alarm clock.  It was awesome. 

/me picks up his old Poke Stick

I've been around when Mewtwo was the rarest Pokemon, When "Legendary" meant something!

5914913_700b.jpg

I too have been around that long, I can't believe in three years pokemon will be 20! I hope they do something special for it.

Yep, me too. I was never heavily involved in Pokemon, but my siblings were so we had all the cards and action figures and saw the movies. My favorites were Scyther, and the Vulpix and the fire horse ones, but my most favorite of all is

MEW!

I love Mew. Mew is the best Pokemon ever. I love all his scenes in the first Pokemon movie. Mew! Meeewewewew. I used to have a Mew alarm clock. It was awesome.

The Mew alarm clock sounds so cool! I wish I had one now. *goes off to eBay to look for Pokémon alarm clock only to get side track looking at other Pokémon stuff*

I have been into Pokemon ever since I bought Red :)  At the time my first born was on the way.  I was taking care of my nephew in the days.  I was always the uncle that played games.  So often he would come asking for help on games.  He was into pokemon then, and watching the shows.  I didn't really care for it.  Then I started helping him on the game in some parts.  Eventually I started finding myself "helping" when he was at school :)  So I broke down and went and bought Red.  He had Blue, so I figured I would get the other version.

Been playing pokemon ever since.  Never bought yellow.  The next one I got was Silver.  Then started with the GBA games.  Bought Ruby, Emerald, green leaf, and fire red.  Most of those I traded in.  I currently have this sitting at my desk now ;)

pokemonred.jpg

I have part of one of my shelves with pokemon on them

pokemonshelf.jpg

I have all teh DS versions of the game.  Currently playing through my white 2 to beat it since I beat 2, then just never got around to getting white 2 done.

Can't wait for the new one to come out in October :D

Which ones are you currently playing? I am currently playing white

I'm playing Platinum! Black/White's next on my list... haven't decided which one to play yet, though.

Shorn - Level 1 Shadar-Kai

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 2 CON - 2 WIS - 2 CHA - 2 

Current Challenge: N/A  

Daily Battle Log

--------------------------------

"You're faster than this -- don't think you are, know you are." ~Morpheus, The Matrix

Gary was here! Ash is a loser!

<3 Gengar! I'm glad they didn't name Pokémon "std's" though, I'd hate to catch em all.

If that were the case, your won't be the only one. I don't know if you have seen it or not, but there was a memo making the rounds on Facebook that read, when I was your age I was catching Pokemon not stds

I usually get both. Was thinking of getting Y first, then X down the road. Looks like a special distribution torchic might just make me get both though :) My son will probably get the same. We will see. We both wanted to get Y first.

Mega Mewtwo and Mega Blaziken :)

Your son could get one and you the other?

Guest Dirty Deads

If that were the case, your won't be the only one. I don't know if you have seen it or not, but there was a memo making the rounds on Facebook that read, when I was your age I was catching Pokemon not stds

I hadn't seen that. Probably because when it comes to social network sites, I ignore the social and discard the network. I'm on there, just intentionally friendless since it became "dear diary"

Damn, I miss pokemon. I need to get a couple games.

Your son could get one and you the other?

We both want Y first :) haha  We will probably get Y, then see what happens.

In the US on the 19th, gamestop stores will start giving out the shiny versions of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.  

The three Pokémon will be available one at a time, and for a limited time each. You can get Shiny Dialga until September 8th, followed by Shiny Palkia from September 9th through September 29th, and then Shiny Giratina from September 30th through October 20th.

POKEMANS!

i need to find my old gameboy, i miss playing :(

my brother used to be such a huge pokemon nerd (he still is, but to a slightly lesser degree now haha)

level 1 half-elf (half-hobbit) adventurer.

(wannabe ranger).

full time awesome.

str 3 . dex 2 . sta 0 . con 2 . wis 0 . cha 1
challenges: 1 

I've been a pokemon fan since infancy, and still follow/play it to this day. I can't wait for Pokemon X & Y to come out. I just really hope there's a Mega Alakazam in the bunch.

Edward the Satyr 

Assassin-in-Training

Level 1

"Bad things happen to good people because they have the most to gain from them."

STR: 2|DEX: 2|STA: 1|CON: 3|WIS: 4|CHA: 3