Forums are back in action! ×

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT OMFG!

No really. People could do with an update.

We're working on developing it correctly this time.

Not tomorrow.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Also new here, and I have to ask. Since it was taken down, can someone point me towards a cached version of the original webpage? Just so I have something to salivate over until OMFG 2.0 comes out!

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

aj_rock >> The old version was just a part of the forum where you made your own thread with a character sheet. :)

Cool beans! Now to see if Google has it cached somewhere...

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Well, I have a bunch of questions, but one very critical question.

Is OMFG going to be "app" reliant or smartphone reliant in any way?

I started falling in love with version 1 of OMFG, got quite a few of my friends excited about it, even started to plan for an OMFG weekly recap day, then poof! Gone!

I understand what the team is trying to do. I still wait with eager anticipation and try to mention OMFG to my group of fellow adventurers often enough to try and hold their interest.

But, I see a lot of mention on here about the next version being an "app". Is this true? Is this true? It is difficult to be patiently wait for something with no known schedule, but if that thing you are so eagerly waiting for is something you won't even be able to use, well, I'd rather stop building this project up ( to myself as well as my friends).

I would very much appreciate a thorough breakdown of how OMFG relies (or uses at all) on "apps".

Thanks!

Kenneth, Dúnedain Adventurer
Level 1
STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 1
Time is gonna take so much away, but there's a way that you can offer time a trade.
Current Challenge | Fitocracy

OMFG will be a web app and has never been intended to be mobile reliant.

Saying that it is an app is simply referring to the fact that it will be a piece of software, but it will be accessed like a website in your browser. If you want to get real nerdy, you can check out the definition of the term web app on Wikipedia.

You can keep looking forward to it. :)

Anxious, but ambitious! Current challenge: Undermining the Conspiracy

Find me on Twitter or maybe Instagram

OMFG will be a web app and has never been intended to be mobile reliant.

Saying that it is an app is simply referring to the fact that it will be a piece of software, but it will be accessed like a website in your browser. If you want to get real nerdy, you can check out the definition of the term web app on Wikipedia.

You can keep looking forward to it. :)

Lookin forward to it as always Anne.

Also, really glad to see you back on the boards. Missed ya around here....

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle