Forums are back in action! ×

10 Pounds Down!!!

So my overall weight loss goal is thirty pounds.  And while I have been fluctuating and not been very consistent with my habits in this area, apparently starting and sticking with a running program is paying off!!  I started off at 206 pounds and when I weighed myself yesterday I was down to 196!!  Its a darn good start in my opinion!  I have always had a lot of trouble losing weight.  All through high school I wanted to gain weight and couldn't do so to save my life.  When I became more sedentary in college I just started packing on the pounds.  My goal right now is 175 pounds by the end of next summer, so that gives me a full year yet of time to work.  

Overall just very excited.  1/3 of the way to my goal, and seeing good progress!!  Makes me excited to work even harder.

My weight graph is below.  I'm kind of a progress/goal tracking nerd, so I use google drive to track my weight and make a nice smooth graph to give a visual approximation.  Pretty happy :)

5208af60d535cf36ac000005.jpeg

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."

--Bruce Lee

Now do a little victory dance in front of you computer. Go on, do it. There you go.  :congratulatory: 
Congrats my friend. Keep striving!

PS: I envy your chart. Rock on.

♦ Paleo Warrior Princess â™¦

Lvl 0 Dwarven Adventurer

( Aspiring Mini-Amazon Assassin )

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Every day I'm Challengin': #1

“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.â€
- Michelangelo Buonarroti