Forums are back in action! ×

It's time to level up.

I'm tod, I'm from Oakland, CA and my childhood was really active outdoors, but the last six or seven years have been pretty sedentary. I used to ride bikes, snowboards, skateboards, dirt bikes, whatever. These days i just work in a kitchen, and study for an NR-EMT exam.  

I've gone back and forth on fitness for years now and i'm out of shape at the moment. I need to start making small changes (+xp) over time (to lvl+). I'm starting an epic quest thread, here http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/35625-tods-epic-rough-draft/

Good luck, Tod! I read your level up post and you have some great goals. Best of luck getting off the couch and getting active, all while juggling your career change and wedding planning. Wow! I love the thru-hike goal, that one is truly epic.

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current

I haven't quite how to make that work just yet. Right now I am slowly getting myself back into a shape where I am regularly training Parkour. It's been a great week, but it's the first week in a long time I've done anything that strenuous (but fun). It'll probably take a couple weeks before I get into a more "regular" routine. Feel free to send me a private message or something anytime! :D