Forums are back in action! ×

Tired of being little sh*t

My name is Ranier, and my story starts in November 2002. I started Air Force Basic training at this time. My Technical Instructor called me little sh*t. I was no doubt the smallest guy there, but I always had a great heart. After everything was said and done, I gained a couple pounds to keep me kind of happy. 

Fast forward to today. I found out that I have Gastritis and GERD. I'm pretty fit, but I want to get fitter and come into a different community. And I want to gain more weight. I checked myself a couple days ago and I am around 111 or something. I lost some weight not because I wanted to about 3 years ago. I want to gain it back and then some. I have a pretty busy schedule that has me out on the road a lot. My job is pretty physical. I help check the emissions that come out of smoke stacks. The highest that I have had to climb was 100 ft, shortest was about 25 to 30 ft. 

I did my own little circuit. I did 10 pushups, situps, and squats. I did this about 13 times in fifteen minutes.

My last PT test was 51 pushups, and 50 situps in one minute. I didn't do the run test this time due to my knee being messed up. I want it to max those out next time. That would be 67 pushups and 58 situps. 

I feel as if I am too late for the 6 week challenge, but I have come up with my own goals. Before I'm 40 I want to do an Ironman. I want to get to around 130 lbs. I want to do all this with bodyweight exercises. And one of my bucket list items is to compete on American Ninja Warrior. 

Little goals to start that off, I need to start eating 2500 calories. Every month I want to increase it 100 calories. 

Another side quest is to stop being so shy around women. So I am going to start approaching women and seeing if I can have dates with them.

That's my story, sorry it was so long.

Good luck, Ranier! A great heart and goals will always take you anywhere you want to go.

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current