Forums are back in action! ×

Well, you must begin somewher. How about a Post?

Hi fellows!

As my post's tittle say, If we want a change, we must begin with something. I'm going to start with my introduction post to NF. (Please guys, don't go grammar Nazi on me.. uhm well.. yeah you can. So I improve my english.) Regardless, I have read several post where you start with your quest and what you will do and goals and really awesome introduction of yourselves. Unfortunately, I won't. I lack of time. Actually I'm writting this at work (because YOLO) and I need to take some time so I can schedule reallistic quest and goals and the path I'm going to follow in order to accomplish them, my diet and well ALL THE IMPORTANT STUFF. So, If my boss catches me writing this while I should be working, I would be able to just go Assassins Creed mode and scape and later on return and STAB HER ON THE BACK o.O Ok. no.. 

Well, back  on the road. I have dedicated my life to sports and gaming. I was a freaking hybrid of the society. If I wasn't playing with my Smash on my 64, I was playing soccer with my friends for, what? uhm 3 straight hours? more or less. So What happened? Growing up happened. Having a typical work where you are sit for almost 8 straight hours obliterates everything, your body, your stamina. You end up being like the smoker guy that can´t run for 200mts without droping to the ground extremely exhautesd. But  you may ask: But Happy (yeah, everyone calls me happy. You can call me happy as well... I'm a guy even if it sounds girlish LOL :D) you still have time to exercise on the afternoon. FALSE! I'm studying right now. So as soon as my shift ends, I get out directly to classes and I finish at 9pm. So yes, my life from monday to fridays is waking up at 6 or 7 am and finish it at 9pm, but when I reach home, what about my homework? and house things? and GAMES?

Well, I hate on the loop I'm stuck! So that's why I decided to make a change. I want to be the good-healthy-athletic-guy from work. the one that got the job just because is "handsome" (don't smash to the ground my little selfsteem boost I just got by imagine what described before haha :D) Society sucks! but yes. That's how it works. The way you look is the way you are treated, because the like to judge people before they get to know them better. Bastards.

Thanks for listening/reading my post. I would like to hear some cheers, comments, bully comments saying "shut up happy".. nah  jk.  And I promess you to post my quest and goals and Level up the game of life. If I forgot because i have like 100000 billion things to think about my work, home, friends, family etc... Remind me. Please? I'll give you cookies :D well, those healthy cookies with almonds and nuts, of course.

PD Assassins Team FTW! Woooo!

Level 1 Assassin

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0| WIS: 0| CHA: 0

In the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse

Killed Zombies: 0

LOL, Cookiehavoc, you are really funny. (Not funny looking, there is a difference)

Yes, growing up and sitting around all day (doing really important things) sucks. You can find time for fitness though! It will just take some serious planning to fit it in.

So go schedule an hour to decide on your awesome goals and your quest and all that. You have a calendar right? Right? Can't wait to hear what you are going to achieve! Good luck!

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current