Forums are back in action! ×

Teeny here... No that name doesn't describe my body. That name comes from long ago when my father called me "Teeny Weenie" as a child. It has since been shortened to Teeny but I am not so unfortunate as to have that stamped on my birth certificate. That document says Kristina.

I don't have much to say really. I'm a mother of 3. I put on the pounds, I have a baby, the pounds go away.  Put on new pounds, have another baby, the pounds go away. Then wait a while (7 year gap)..... put on new pounds, have a baby, pounds go away... then pounds come back but no baby this time. Wait. What? 

Anyway, I'm about to be 30 within the next year and I have never really done anything to be healthy or get in shape. Although I've probably been overweight for years, I just recently started to feel uncomfortable with myself. I eat when I'm hungry, but not usually the right foods. I have no idea how to workout because all the ideas come from pinterest and the people I follow post garbage routines that belong at a Curves. I don't have a magic number for the weight I want to be, the pounds I want to lose, or the size jeans I want to fit into. None of that matters to me. i just want to feel good, and looking good would be a nice byproduct of that.

Basically I'm mentally prepared. But I have NO idea what I'm doing.

Also, I'm tired so this probably wasn't the best time for an intro. I ramble when I'm tired.

*Teeny*

Hi Teeny!

So you don't know where to start? Do you want to workout ? If yes, from a gym? from home? Clean up your diet? All of this?

You can reach anything you want if you want to!

Welcome and fell free to ask questions if you need help!

Level 2- Panthera Assassin

CHA 4 - WIS 3 - STA 4 - STR 2 -  DEX 1 - CON 2

Why is Natarella here?

Steps to greatness

First challenge !!

Second not-so-good one ..

Third challenge

Jan 2016 challenge... long time after :)