Forums are back in action! ×

Where has this place been my whole life?

Seriously, when I accidentally (or cosmically depending on your belief system) came across an article by Steve - I finished reading thinking... No Possible. Not the contents but the fact that there is actually a place for people who live in *my world* - gamer, artistic, occassionally socially challenged, real nerd pride PEOPLE. So I started reading. I'm about 25% done with just the reading part and am pretty impressed and excited (not much is super exciting to me) to build castles in this sandbox.

So in short, quite happy to be here :)  Hello.

~~Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~~ Not really Twain, but who cares!

Oh god, that sandbox comment reminded me of Anakin's 'I hate sand...' and now I can't stop laughing! 

Ahem! Good to have you here! I had a similar reaction when I stumbled upon NerdFitness a couple years ago, and even when I wasn't exercising the blog posts I got by email were always awesome. See you around!

'It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?'

'Because I choose to.'

Archived