Forums are back in action! ×

Joining the rebellion

Good Morning!

I just joined and I am excited to see such a great collection of like-minded people. I originally found the Paleo diet overview on Nerd Fitness when I was looking for a way to explain my new lifestyle to someone in simpler terms. This led me here.

I started seriously working out again over a year ago, returning to martial arts and trying to improve my diet. In June of 2013 a friend recommended Robb Wolf's The Paleo Solution and I haven't looked back. Paleo eating and fitness are now huge parts of my journey. I plan on participating in the next challenge. My big goal for 2014 is to complete my black belt AND fit into a size that I haven't even tried on since I was 18. 

Looking forward to the journey. . .

Good luck, FireStarRan! Those look like great goals to have.

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current