Forums are back in action! ×

Here Comes a New Challenger.

I guess the easiest way to begin this is to start with a name. Preferably my name. I am Tom Stone. I was told about this site after I got a UFC MMA training game for the XBox 360 on my birthday. I am here because I was told there was a level-up process, and as a devout gamer, I was immediately curious. I liked the concept enough to join, and as such, am submitting my first post. A bit more about me; male, 24, 5'10, 148.

What is my goal from this site? There's no way to put this down without sounding crazed, so I'll just go for it. Power. Currently, push-ups are a challenge, I'm more bones than skin, and I have difficulty doing anything I really enjoy for long periods of time. I want to be strong enough to help others, have the endurance to work harder, and the fitness to handle any situation that may occur.

I'm not sure how to work this site yet, but I am glad to meet you all, and happy to be a new member of the Rebellion.

Ever since the dawn of time, humans have overcome pestilence and disaster. You are the culmination of the most successful humans to have ever evolved from your ancestors; who survived the ice age, the black plague, raiders, death, destruction, and the entirety of what the world threw at them. Get out of bed and get to work.

Welcome Tom! This is the place for power, no doubt about it. Lots of great articles on the blog about training with your own body weight. And I'm sure you'll get lots of great suggestions for a good place to start over with the Warriors or Rangers. Best of luck achieving your goals!

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current