Forums are back in action! ×

Future BA reporting for duty

Hey everyone!

I figured the best place to start would be here for obvious reasons. Let me just start by saying this community looks freaking amazing! I love pretty much everything about it so far. Everyone seems really nice and supportive, plus you all share my interests not just in fitness, but in the rest of my life as well. I cannot tell you how excited I am about that.

Fitness wise right now I'm pretty skinny and not too strong either. This must change. I'll be doing mainly bodyweight movements and a couple weighted exercises. It has been quite a while but when I was younger I did gymnastics so I'm pretty comfortable with bodyweight exercises.

Nerd wise I would definitely be classified as a gamer. One of my all time favorite memories is beating the first Halo on Legendary with my best friend. I play pretty much any and all types of games and would love to have some great game discussions on here as well as fitness.

Lastly, I'll say it again, I could NOT be more excited about joining this community!

Welcome Johnny! You are definitely in the right place :D Best of luck to you achieving your goals.

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current