Forums are back in action! ×

Fantastic Florida Female

Hello Everyone in Nerd Fitness land,

My name is Tracy and I am new to the Nerd Fitness community. I recently turned 40 and I am out of shape and over weight. I have back pain and generally feal weak. On my 40th birthday I decided that I am going to become "Fit at Forty"!!! I have been searching for information on workouts, nutrition, etc... and I realize I have been paralyzed by the analyzing. Yesterday I began the Beginners NF Circuit Workout and I am sooooo sore today, but feel great. I am making small, healthy changes to my diet and trying to move more. I am going to be Fit at 40 and I will need all the encouragement and support I can find, so thank you to everyone here for that in advance. I am ready to make a permanent change and become the woman I have wanted to be for years. I am new to forums, and blogs but I will do my best to keep you informed on my progress. Thanks!!

Tracy

Welcome from another newbie, Tracey!  The NF circuit workouts are pretty awesome - good for you! 

I haven't read everything here yet, but what I have read seems awesome and supportive. 

Sperocras

I am many things, including: a Nerdfighter, a Beatlemaniac, a Whovian, a Potterhead, a Trekkie/er, a Buffista, a Gatehead, a Browncoat, a reader, a gardener, an aspie, and apparently also:

Level 0 Half-Elf: Str 0 Dex 0 Sta 0 Con 0 Wis 0 Cha 0

Weight lost since Jan 3, 2013: 104.9 lbs

Half-way-to-goal mark (92.5 lbs) reached! August 25, 2013

Hi Tracy :)

I'm  Bekah and I just saw your thread and wanted to say hi and ask if you have set any specific goals? I love the Beginner Body Weight Workout! Great job doing that your first day!!! :D 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn