Forums are back in action! ×

Return from the wild..

Greetings and salutations people and those of other descents.  

I humbly ask your permission to join your community and your rebellion.  I am a wanderer..The last 5 orbits of our glorious star I have spent traveling the planet living in various foreign lands, sharing space with all manner of races and creatures 'civilized' and not.

I have gleaned what knowledge and wisdom I could from those around me when possible...this wisdom is yours.

I have lived among beasts, and become one.  I have fought creatures in the darkness and prevailed, defending those that would choose to travel the wilderness by my side.  

For coin I have given my services to good men and tyrants alike. 

Survival has been the prime objective, it has costed lives to sustain, as some 4 legged's and creatures of the water, that have had the misfortune of meeting my companions and I in our hunger would tell you, were they able.  

The spiritual repercussions are not lost on me.  Spending time in temples, with various priests, teachers, and leaders from the lands of the East and the West have opened my eyes to the vibrational causes and effects that reverberate through the different dimensions with any action.

I have seen the light and the dark and participated, fought, at times played in both.  

In the end I will always strive to fight for the greater good, no matter the path.

I see this as a place to hone my body, spirit, and mind for my future quests and welcome the chance to during my brief rest from the road.   

All that I have learned, sometimes at great personal cost is yours.  Whatever may interest you from my skill set shall gladly be shared....Should you accept me into your rebellion.

Will you?

Gratitude,

For your time.

post-21608-0-69425400-1378408120_thumb.j

post-21608-0-69425400-1378408120_thumb.j

Human-Dark Elf

Globetrotting Gypsy / Loose Cannon Neo-Sorcerer / Aspiring Assassin 

Daily Battle Log   |   Current Challenge

There is no struggle too vast. No odds too overwhelming for even should we fail, should we fall. We will know that we have lived. - Anomander Rake

Welcome! I hope to be able to benefit from your knowledge, and will pass on to you that which I ave learned should you need it. What pray tell are the goals, quets, or knowledge that you seek?

You won't regret doing that workout, but you may regret not doing it. So get your butt in gear and get to it!

Starting Weight: 190 lbs Current Weight: 175 lbs   Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Krunchy's Battle Log           Challenge 1