Forums are back in action! ×

Status on Rising Heroes?

Whatever happen to this. I haven't heard anything in over a year. Sounded amazing and I thought a Beta came out, but haven't heard anything in a long time. Anyone know if this is still in the process of being made??

Level 0:  Healer/Intellectual God/Ranger

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but is brave five minutes longer" Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think Steve gives out beta accesses for best responses to his blog posts. Its coming, but i think the Academies are priotitised...

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

It's being worked on, beta is still ongoing, though I haven't been into my beta account in a bit since it's blocked at work.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf