Forums are back in action! ×

My fancy-going-out skirt is now too big and I am KEYED UP about it.

So I've been somewhat unintentionally toying around with IF, not really expecting anything to happen (no idea why...). Probably been doing it for about a month now: eating a nice big breakfast, then breezing through lunch to skid right into dinner.

I wore a skirt I bought a couple of years ago to a fancy event I went to on Saturday, and through an unfortunate series of events, did a lot of walking and getting in and out of my car trying to meet my boss so she could give me a parking pass.

It wasn't until she drove away in her golf cart that I realized that my skirt had twisted 90 degrees and looked all kinds of crazy. At first I was sad and annoyed about looking like a mess in front of my boss, but then it occurred to me that I've lost weight since I bought the skirt.

So, in sum, at first I was like this:

max-baby.gif

And then I was like this:

penny-dance-party.gif

Nice!

Congratz!  Must feel great going down a skirt-size!  ^^

=/  I have yet to see how that feels like as I only keep inflating in my pants until they're tight to deflating just enough for them to be loose enough for me to wear.  For me, I get excited if I have to go up a notch on my belt to wear my pants, lol.

<p>Gwenhwyfar, level 0 Wild elf adventurerSTR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Nice!

Congratz!  Must feel great going down a skirt-size!  ^^

=/  I have yet to see how that feels like as I only keep inflating in my pants until they're tight to deflating just enough for them to be loose enough for me to wear.  For me, I get excited if I have to go up a notch on my belt to wear my pants, lol.

Hey man. A small victory is still a victory! High-five!

Congratulations!  I think that losing enough weight to make your skirt look a little odd in front of your boss is totally worth it.  Keep it up!

Challenge thread | Battle logs | Active PVP | @PetziCola

Start: 349 lbs | Current: 332.6 lbs | Goal: 275 lbs

Endomondo | MyFitnessPal | Personal website

"Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first... your spirit, or your body!" - Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

Six Week Challenge Weight Loss Progress:

20%
20%