Forums are back in action! ×

Wish I'd found this years ago.

Green recruit here. (Heh... get it... Green... Yeah, a month from now I'm going to wonder why I thought that was funny.)

I'm a 30 year old guy. I work a LOT (in fact I'm at work right now... at 9:30pm on a Friday). I've been making gestures toward trying to get in shape for years. But my efforts seriously lacked direction before I found Nerd Fitness about 3 weeks ago. Now I'm making it more of a priority, giving the paleo diet a try, and measuring everything like the nerd I am. I've been exceedingly happy with the results I'm seeing so far, and decided to join the forums for added motivation!

My primary motivation is to just be more comfortable in my own skin. I want to be more social, which means I need to build confidence, and taking control of my fitness, looking and feeling better will go a long way. (It already has)

Hope to see you guys around.

Welcome EC! I work a bunch too. I actually feel guilty about taking a break during my lunch hour to go work out - I got over it.

I really like the camaraderie here. It helps with the motivation to get to the gym and workout, and to stick to the diets. I look forward to making the Daily Battle Logs posts and reading everyone elses  progress.

I look forward to seeing your posts!!

-AJ

Hey ECBlank, great goal worth setting! Keep us up to date!

Also, and Important lesson I've learn about age and time is to just focus on the present, and it's so darn easy to forget that.

This song I find motivating when it comes to having doubts about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT7vHz5Tccg

(the only good thing to come out of the judge dredd movie, lol!)

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8