Forums are back in action! ×

I feel the need to introduce myself over as I fell off the map for a few months.  Many terrible things happened this summer: My aunt passed away, I had to have my cat of 16 years put down, and many other stressful events.  It all piled on quickly and I broke and went to a dark place.  I fell off the wagon and gained weight.  Thankfully, I have wonderful family, a cousin in particular, who saw where I was at and just let me get it all out.  Now that I'm in a better place, I've fixed my eating and have begun to lose again.  How much, I'm not sure.  I'm keeping it simple and not stressing over numbers.  I do know I've moved down 2 belt loops which is roughly 2-3 inches off my waist.  I've not yet started my workout routine, but I'm taking it a step at a time and when I feel good about my eating, I'll start that back up.

So, hello again everyone.  I'm glad to be back.

Hi! I think it's really admirable coming back, I did the same, I was prepared, but I've had a helluva rough summer myself, but I'm determind to come out of it strong and make this time count.

Stay positive! This song actually helped me get through the summer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A1QxwyT2Lg

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8