Forums are back in action! ×

Signing Up, reporting in

Hi,

Not really sure what to put in this intro type post. I've been lurking around NF for some time, and it certainly gave me the push to up my training.

I've always been keen on martial arts (particularly kung fu), and I've trained in various styles since I was about 6 so that's always my driving motivation, to be better at my kung fu than I was last time, or the time before. There was no sadder day than realising my laziness meant I'd lost my rib cracking jab *shakes head sadly*

Recently however I've added Starting Strength to my routine (been doing that for three weeks) as well as a few nights of kung fu. I run my own small business (well, a partnership) so it makes training much easier as I can sort out my own hours more or less. That's a definite gift when it comes to training!

Oh and in the spirit of spreading the rebellion I started lifting weight with a friend of mine three weeks ago, and there are now 6 of us turning up 3 times a week every week (We go by Operation: Spartan Fury!! [yes, with the exclamation marks]), sorting out our diets and generally cajoling and competing in turns to be the best.

So joining the forum seemed like a logical next step as a cool place to gain more knowledge and chat with like minded people.

That's all I can think of for now.

Estrix

The valiant never taste of death but once.

Battle Log:

100 Day Bench Press Challenge (64 Days)

Challenge: 1, 2

Estrix, level 1 Goblin Raider

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2