Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

Diaphragm is on the shortlist for sure! Imagine not being able to belt out your favourite song at the top of your lungs! 

Exactly! How could I make long trips bearable without being able to belt everything I'm singing along to???

And since we're starting the picture thing, here's my beard at approximately its average length (with a slightly intense look to go with it!)

post-23578-0-76644400-1389028904_thumb.j

• Like 1

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Looking good everyone!

I really like my chest. It's getting broad and well-defined. 

Actually, I'm starting to like my entire physique. It's becoming a true "X" physique. Of course, it's only noticeable when I wear form fitting clothes, and I usually wear too baggy shirts... (Note to self: update wardrobe!)

• Like 1

Lever 3 Survivor - STR:5/DEX:2,75/STA:6/CON:3,5/WIS:3/CHA:1

Challenges: 1 | 2

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Robert Heinlein

JX34RMes.jpg- I love this picture because it shows my collarbones really well and I also love my hair in this photo :)

fJdOooFs.jpg - This one shows my lips and my upper chest :)

IXbJTess.jpg - Lips, hair and boobs  :)

pT9Zdnzs.jpg - Hazel eyes :)

• Like 3

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Thanks so much, Liberator! :) I really appreciate it! I felt a little self-centered posting four pics, but hey, this is a place to celebrate what we love about our bodies without judgment, right? :) I'm very, very critical of myself, so it feels really nice to take a moment and accept that I DO love some parts of my body.

And I always say that red lipstick is my cape and tights, especially with a LBD :)

• Like 3

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I'm very, very critical of myself, so it feels really nice to take a moment and accept that I DO love some parts of my body.

All the changes and "improvements" we put our bodies through is so much easy when it comes from a place of love and appreciation for our bodies! Exercise and diet should be viewed as ways to love and nurture our bodies that do so much for us; carry, lift, run, jump, dance… I feel so lucky and grateful for my body I want to treat it right! It is also the only one I got!   :joyous:  

Let go of that critical voice, your body deserves better.  :joyous:

JX34RMes.jpg- I love this picture because it shows my collarbones really well and I also love my hair in this photo :)

This one was my favorite I think you look absolutely gorgeous! I think this thread is such a positive thing for everyone involved. The media gives one very specific image of beauty for men and women and this thread shows that there are many, many different kinds of beauty.

• Like 1

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

You are such a sweetheart. You just made my entire day :) Thank you!

This one was my favorite I think you look absolutely gorgeous! I think this thread is such a positive thing for everyone involved. The media gives one very specific image of beauty for men and women and this thread shows that there are many, many different kinds of beauty.

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Oh man, what a fascinating thread. To be verbose and feel prideful? To be terse and feel limited?

Fuck that; gotta work on mah pride anyway. =D

I'll split my answer up into two categories: what I like and what others say they like.

I like my beard a lot because... Obey The Beard. I also love my quads because they're the only decidedly muscular thing on my body and I've always been able to squat 225 for reps even when I just started weight lifting; that's basically cheating, haha.

Then from the perspectives of others... I've gotten more compliments on my ass from girls (and guys, actually) than I know what to do with. A little more unique: a girl once complimented me on my forearms, haha.

This thread rocks.

Liberator, that is one of my favorite parts too. =) Though I recently had a girl tell me, "You just like everything, don't you?" So I guess I can't really comment with sincerity, haha.

Snowhite, your eyes are a marvelous color.

Suited hippy and jwlynch, nice beards gentlemen! Haha. You've inspired me to post a picture.

Beard pic and a backflip:

389369_434137226610956_1349269044_n.jpg

That's the usual shape of my beard, anyway. Sometimes longer, sometimes less cleanly shaven under the chin, but generally that. =)

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

Oh man, what a fascinating thread. To be verbose and feel prideful? To be terse and feel limited?

I'll split my answer up into two categories: what I like and what others say they like.

I like my beard a lot because... Obey The Beard. I also love my quads because they're the only decidedly muscular thing on my body and I've always been able to squat 225 for reps even when I just started weight lifting; that's basically cheating, haha.

Then from the perspectives of others... I've gotten more compliments on my ass from girls (and guys, actually) than I know what to do with. A little more unique: a girl once complimented me on my forearms, haha.

This thread rocks.

Liberator, that is one of my favorite parts too. =) Though I recently had a girl tell me, "You just like everything, don't you?" So I guess I can't really comment with sincerity, haha.

Suited hippy and jwlynch, nice beards gentlemen! Haha. You've inspired me to post a picture.

That's the usual shape of my beard, anyway. Sometimes longer, sometimes less cleanly shaven under the chin, but generally that. =)

I get more compliments from straight guys than women. Something has got to be wrong with that lol You've also made me genuinely curious if I can still do a backflip. It definitely wouldn't look as good as yours and this thread is about things we like so I'll abstain. And once again I'm jealous of the beard. Although that's a positive for myself. I inherited a baby face from my dad and will most likely look at least 10 years younger than I am forever.

That is an advantage. ;)

Also, if you'd like to get your backflip back (or any other trick you see in the footage in my signature) I'd be more~ than happy to help and connect you with the plethora of talented people in this city who trick. =)

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

This is SUCH an awesome, awesome, awesome picture! I love the beard and the tricking! And that's one of the best compliments I've ever gotten about my eyes :) Thank you very kindly, sir :)

This thread rocks.

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Awesome! Time to inspire. ;D

2002:

2003:

2004:

2013:

This kid knows his flips. ;D

• Like 1

5'11"/180cm

That is an advantage. ;)

Also, if you'd like to get your backflip back (or any other trick you see in the footage in my signature) I'd be more~ than happy to help and connect you with the plethora of talented people in this city who trick. =)

How do you get the video to be embedded like that? Anyway this guy is a former instructor of mine so I'm good. I'm actually glad I can't do a backflip anymore since it's mainly due to me getting heavier which is what I've been trying to do for a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu18jUCkdvI

This video was at 40k views but was taken down because youtube thought the views weren't legitimate.

• Like 1