Forums are back in action! ×

Introducing Yet Another Awesomely Nerdy Weirdo... :)

Hey all!

I've been a long-time creeper on this site, too afraid to post anything and take the leap into actually implementing the ideas I've found here.  But it's time for that to change!  

I'm a 22 year old, nerdy, video-gaming, fantasy fiction reading, married mother of two rabbits.  I work in the food service industry as a barista.  And I'm fat.  Like, 230lbs at 5'6".  And I've always been fat.  But I can say with pseudo-confidence that I won't be forever.  

I feel completely in over my head.  I have no idea where to start.  In the past, I've done so many things to try to get healthy- E-Diets as an early teen, Weight Watchers, South Beach, vegetarian/veganism.  None of these diets were ever sustainable for more than a few weeks, and the few pounds I would lose would go back on with 10 more in no time.  I've been an on-again, off-again gym member/at home exerciser and could never stick with anything.  I now know that my problem was trying to stick to a too-complicated, too-regimented plan and then giving up the second I lost focus.  Now I know better.

I'm looking forward to being a team member in a community of awesomely nerdy people who are all in the quest for long-term health and results!  

Trust me, I feel ya on the creeping part.

What's your first goal towards crazy awesomeness?

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 - DEX 2.25 - STA 4.5 - CON 5.5 - WIS 6 - CHA 6

Introduction

Previous Battle Log     Current Battle Log

First Challenge     Previous Challenge     Current Challenge

Holiday Mini-Challenge

日本語 PvP

What do we say to the god of failure?  NOT TODAY.