Forums are back in action! ×

new recruit from southamerica.

disclaimer: im from Argentina and my english may oscillate from "good" to "tarzan's style". any correction will be welcomed.

i found this website in 9gag.com a few days ago, as weird as it sounds. I got intrested. I read some articles. I read more and more. I'm here.

I'm 22, male, from buenos aires (yes, i love your so called "soccer"), industrial engineering student, nerd. You can call me, TheOracle, but i cant really see the future, neither the lottery numbers, just my superhero's marketing manager suggested that.

I've never been "fit", i've been better than now and i've been worse, but i always had some, and i have a generous concept of "some", extra kg (metric system ftw!). The big trouble hit me in 2012, some health issues, some things that werent supposed to be there, doctors everywhere, X rays (not the cool ones from superhero's eyes), some CTs and the K.O.; "you have cancer".

A year and a little, 2 operations, chemotherapy, a LOT MORE of ugly things and repose after: I'M FINE. (spoiler: I didnt made meth)

Back to the present, 98Kg, 1,85m, back to the ¿university?, back to the game. after this I got the worst form ever! i almost faint every time i went upstairs, and my bedroom is upstairs. A little better now, i started a soft interval walking, maybe jogging (because running would be a lie).

I will reach the 79kg, but most important feel good with myself again. Look good, feel good, gain strenght adn speed.

To do so, i'm going to start with the interval jogging-running 3 times a week this month and in december, if i feel i can, i will add a short workout routine 2 times a week and increase both when comfortable.

I write this here because i wont be a future version of me reading this and saying "..and i achived nothing".

I leave you with my own quote: "things dont happen for a reason, they just happen, is up to you to give a meaning to them to not be vain"