Forums are back in action! ×

Noobie from St Louis, signing in!

Hey all!  Just want to say hi and all.  I'm relatively new to weight training, though I did do some back in high school.  But that was 10 years ago!  I don't remember any of that.  

In any case, I joined a gym about 3 weeks ago, before finding NF.  Thankfully, the gym I joined does have quite a large free-weight section.  But the main reason I joined (among others) was for their Jiu-Jitsu Room.  Basically I needed a room with a high ceiling to swing my lightsaber!  Yep.  I'm a nerd, obviously.  I own 6 lightsabers, none of which are movie accurate.  All of them are combat-ready though, and I've been training long-distance with the Terra Prime Lightsaber Academy for a while as well.  Currently I'm studying the Ataru lightsaber form.  

Anyhow, my weight training goals are simply to get stronger, and meet people.  I don't really give a damn about "getting big" or "being ripped".  I've been improving slowly but surely, and have been writing down my workouts, except for the first 2 or 3. 

Anything I forgot?  Just ask!  Otherwise, I look forward to getting as much as I can from this community, and giving back when I'm in a better position to offer advice.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Welcome fellow Star Wars enthusiast!

My dad has promised me that when he dies, as his eldest,  i get his lightsaber :)

That's pretty sick, I didn't realize they had lightsaber academy's.

I wish you luck on your quest to be healthy!

Welcome Oramac!

Glad to see you join us. Say, any chance of you posting a few pictures of those lightsaber moves? I confess I am curious.

Absolutely!  I'm at work right now so can't see Youtube, but when I get home I'll post a couple. 

Welcome fellow Star Wars enthusiast!

My dad has promised me that when he dies, as his eldest,  i get his lightsaber :)

That's pretty sick, I didn't realize they had lightsaber academy's.

I wish you luck on your quest to be healthy!

Thank you! That's pretty sweet to have a lightsaber heirloom!  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™