Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, I am new here after lurking through blog posts for a while. I am defiantly a nerd and love information, but the RPG style is all fresh to me. So hi, I'm Lizz... Ummm why else.

I am not sure on the race part of the chose your profession, is someone able to help me figure this out, or more what the different races and what professions do most races steer towards e.g the elf, ogar etc...

Right now I am trying to get my schedule in order. I am working overseas, going to school, job hunting, and feel like I don't have enough time for anything.

Hi Lizz!

Welcome to the rebellion!

Oh yeah, the whole race and profession thing is mostly for fun, but it can be used to bond with others who share your interests.

If you are familiar with classic RPG creatures, you pick the one that resembles your body type the most.

Examples:

Elf, average height, slim build.

Dwarf: short, stout build.

Ogre: Very tall and fat.

(others are possible, just pick something that fits you)

As for the classes, they are based on what kind of training you want to do. I suggest you head to this page to read up on what each class is about, then see what suits you best. http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/05/10/real-life-role-playing-what-is-your-profession/

On that note, keep us posted on your progress!

Stay sharp!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.