Forums are back in action! ×

hi

my names albert and im here to introduce myself and request for help.

i started with the beginners body weight training. Everything was ok until i reached he second circuit. I hurt my legs when i was doing lunges and i wasnt able to continue. my question is, what is an appropriate warm up for legs before doing lunges?.

hope u can help me, nice tom eet u all.

regards

Hi Albert.

it's a shame you hurt yourself. Take the time to rest until it is healed, then try again. As for a good warm up exercise, jumping jacks are good for pretty much everything. You might also want to check out this routine that Steve designed: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/01/09/warm-up/

It's really good. If it,s too hard to do the whole thing right now, you can adjust it to your level. Keep us posted on your progress!

Stay sharp!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Hi Albert.

it's a shame you hurt yourself. Take the time to rest until it is healed, then try again. As for a good warm up exercise, jumping jacks are good for pretty much everything. You might also want to check out this routine that Steve designed: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/01/09/warm-up/

It's really good. If it,s too hard to do the whole thing right now, you can adjust it to your level. Keep us posted on your progress!

Stay sharp!

hi silver

yeah i didnt warmup properly and i hurt my leg but that was like 3 days ago and now i feel good. ill check the warm up and tomorrow ill try again the begjnners body weight training then ill come back to let u know how it went.

thanks for replaying.

regards

Welcome brother to the rebellion.  Dude warm up always warm up goes for the newest dude to the oldest athlete.

• Like 1

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

hey silver i jus tried the warm up routine from steve and it is boss!. after the warm up i started with the bodyweight training for beginners and i was able to handle the whole routine thanks to the four months i spent on the gym a while ago. i think ill add 1 or 2 more exercises to the routine for biceps and triceps :)

thanks for the advice, looking forward to see what else nerfitness has to offer.

regards.

Welcome brother to the rebellion.  Dude warm up always warm up goes for the newest dude to the oldest athlete.

hey templar nice to meet u.

yeah i know how important is to warm up before training, its just that ive never warmed up out of the gym without bike or treadmill. however with steves warm up routine ill never have to worry about that again ;).

regards