Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everybody.

My wife actually found this site a while ago, and we've been reading the blog for a while, but we recently made a committment to join the rebellion!

I'm a big guy and always have been, weighing in at around 300 pounds for the last eight years or so. Last March we decided to finally do something and change our eating our habits: we went paleo. For a while we were doing really well. Just with changing our eating habits I went down to 244. Unfortunately more recently we've begun eating out a lot, which has brought me back up to 266.

So we decided to get back on track with our eating, and add the exercise that we'd so far been ignoring. We're hoping to do strength training more than anything else, but we've started the basic training for now. We're in our first week, and we've both joined the boards, and are looking forward to participating in the community while we go through it all. So... hello!

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion Mister J! (or should it be Mistah J?)

Ooh, a fellow Batman lover, yay! I think I can guess your favorite character. Good luck with your training! It's going to take a while, but if you keep at it you will reach your destination. If you ever feel yourself losing momentum, come here and we'll have a cheer session. Keep us posted on your progress!

Stay sharp!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.