Forums are back in action! ×

New to the community, a Hello!

HI all,

I'm new to Nerd Fitness (obviously) the site has popped up numerous times in my searches for various health related topics and after doing some more digging I've decided this would be a good community for me to join to help reach my fitness goals.

My name is Daniel and I'm 29 years old and I'm an extreme nerd, always have been. Big time gamer and tinkerer of PCs since I was little. My fitness has always been something that's been a roller coaster ride my whole life, I'd get fit, only to become unfit again a few months later and losing all that progress always put me into a depression.

Life is short, however, and now being 29 years old I really need to achieve my fitness goals once again and then stick with them.

I'm still somewhat lost here and figuring out where I'd fit in. As of now my goal is just to reach a decent level of fitness and then finally do something I've wanted to do for a long time and never have. And that is sign up for some sort of boxing or martial arts class. Probably boxing.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to communicating with you all.

Daniel.

Hello Daniel, welcome to the rebellion!

Don't worry about fitting in. Explore the forums and, in time, you will find your place. If your interest lies in fighting sports, I recommend you check out the Monks' guild here. That is their bread and butter. Keep us posted on your progress!

Stay sharp!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.