Forums are back in action! ×

The Walking Dead/AMC

Before I say anything, be warned this thread may contain **SPOILERS**. With that being said, Rick dies. Just kidding.

Any TWD fans out there? The latest episode (11/10) was so great, so fantastic, that I had to make a thread about it! What did you guys think about it? Any favourite characters? Any characters you just wanna see ripped apart by a zombified lion?

...What do you think of Carol now?

...The Governor?

Not only is The Walking Dead a gem of AMC, there are also others. Perhaps this thread can be dedicated to other AMC jewels, such as Breaking Bad, Duck Dynasty, Mad Men, Freaskshow, and Comic Book Men.

Just share your thoughts on anything AMC!

• Like 1

I will go down in history as the first responder. This season has been SO intense. I was literally holding my breath on Sunday while watching. I think Rick was right... I just hope Carol comes back in some big way to, like, save the day or something. Hershel....  broke my heart at the end of the episode. SO MANY FEELS!

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

We actually started watching by accidentally catching ep 1 season 1 on a rainy day at the cabin. Even my folks were sucked in. They bought all the seasons that weekend and we watched them all! I don't think they are watching the current one. They are missing out!

My wife and I actually set a block of time out on Sunday to watch the last episode, the new episode, and "The Talking Dead" afterward. 

This season has definitely been interesting. I'm still waiting to hear more about the radio broadcast Daryl and the others heard in the car. It seemed like it happened and then everyone forgot about it. 

LVL 3: Human Assassin

STR: 7.75 | DEX: 5 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4  | CHA: 2

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: 1, 2

I have a ritual where I open a nice big bomber of craft beer and nurse it through the last episode, new one and Talking Dead!

Marilyn Manson was such a tool. It was hilarious how much Chris Hardwick laid into him.

He knows there is a bond between Daryl and Carol... He knew it would be an issue, I think. Also why does everyone hate the 2nd season so much? Just curious... because I loved it. There was SO MUCH character development that happened. You got to know everyone and their motivations and struggles so well. It made it way more meaningful.

I can see that... I watched it all in a week so the season progressed more quickly for me. I bet in real time it did feel more slow.

I keep wanting *something* to happen with Daryl and Carol. Not even just romantic. Like... Is it a total brother sister like emotion? Mother child? Or is it romantic? Whatever it is... It's there.

why does everyone hate the 2nd season so much? Just curious... because I loved it. There was SO MUCH character development that happened. You got to know everyone and their motivations and struggles so well. It made it way more meaningful.

I wasn't actually a big fan until I watched season 2!  Made me care about the characters more. 

I almost had given up on this show in Season Two, now those times seem distant and not part of the series. Anyone else think it was funny how quickly Rick told literally everyone he saw but Daryl what he did with Carol?

I'm really curious how Daryl will react.  remember when they cast Merle out and he was like "Well I'm leaving too, because he's my brother"?   I bet he goes to look for her. Loyalty is kind of his thing. 

Level 0 Half-Elf Adventurer

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Challenge 1: Road to Warrior Princess

I think the relationship between Daryl and Carol is kind of sibling-like. I never really saw Carol as a romantic interest. But hell, who knows? This season has been kind of slow, yet they've been introducing a lot of things like the person on the radio, that new crazy young couple rick and carol found, and the mysterious person trying to sabotage the group. Hopefully theyre all toed togerher by the end.

I figured Rick didn't tell Daryl because of that, too. He needs Daryl at the prison. If Daryl knew Carol was gone, he'd go after her.

I forgot about the radio! And now the governor is back... They are setting so much up!

I figured Rick didn't tell Daryl because of that, too. He needs Daryl at the prison. If Daryl knew Carol was gone, he'd go after her.

I forgot about the radio! And now the governor is back... They are setting so much up!

Eek the governor! He's my favorite character apart from michone :) I have a feeling we're going to lose a major character, like maggie or hersel, or even Glenn! In the comics carl gets shot in the eye though.

If tyrese knew carol killed his girlfriend, he'd also go after her lol. I hope he never finds out.

I'd almost bet that something stops Daryl from going out to look for her, whether it's the gov. being back or something else that comes up.

I hope they're not that predictable!

Sorry for the typos, I'm replying from my phone.

Yeah she was a kickass in both comic and TV show but the only difference is that she lives and prospers in the comics and dies so pitifully in the TV show. It was reall upsetting lol

Gosh.. I really have to disagree about her being kickass in the TV show.  She was mostly all talk.  One of her biggest personal achievements was shooting Daryl in the head after insisting she knew how to use a gun.  And she had 9,000 chances to kill the Governor, but acted totally oblivious the whole time instead!  Alright, I'm probably being a bit hard on her, but I wasn't an Andrea fan... I love Maggie though.

I didn't read many of the comics, probably the first three books, but I remember Andrea's character being way cooler in the comics. 

Level 0 Half-Elf Adventurer

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Challenge 1: Road to Warrior Princess

Favorite and least favorite charries! GO! I love Glen and Hershel. Don't even get me started on Daryl. Rick, while some get so annoyesd with him, I really have enjoyed seeing him progress (and at times, regress). I can't stand Beth. Carl annoys me. I HATED Lori.