Forums are back in action! ×

Travel Quest

I'm ashamed to say that I've spent more time traveling in Europe than in the U.S. So my travel quest is to travel every state in the lower forty eight. I have no interest in seeing Hawaii and I'm saving Alaska for a separate trip. I want to see as many places unique to each state as possible. My goal to do the trip is 2017.

I will be spending 2014-2016 planning, buying a tent trailer and working the kinks out with shorter trips.

I joined NF to get in shape for the trip as I want to do a lot of hiking and explore a number of cities along the way and there is no way that I'm in shape for that currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That sounds fantastic!! I've done a bit of road tripping across the U.S. and had such an amazing experience. Nothing compared to what you're going for, but I got to see so much just while we were driving. I have a friend who walked from Florida to the west coast this past summer and I find myself so inspired by people who take that kind of trip on. Best of luck with all your planning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson