Forums are back in action! ×

Soon muscles...soon you will have your vengeance! Be Strong!!!

Hi all! 

Im new to this site but loving it already! Im a 21 year old Australian, full time medical student

Im starting as a bigger weakling than Princess Peach (seriously? You got kidnapped my a mushroom! You got kidnapped by something that goes on a salad!) and hoping to one day pump these muscles until i am the Charizard of the fitness world!

I strangely LOVE going to the gym - working through the strength exercises, pushing myself and slowly increasing how much i can lift. Nobody to beat but myself, and no bigger fan cheering me on than my own perseverance! 

I know it will take quite a while, but i am completely alright with that. I enjoy every minute gain, every second i spend working towards my goal, and dont really see an 'end' or 'finish line' anway

Im hoping to find some really awesome people on here who i can support and motivate, and who will hopefully do the same for me

Anyone and everyone feel free to message, add, chat with me - im open to all tips, all question, all comments, even those such as 'if guys had uteruses, would they be called duderuses?"

:P

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rebellion Valodina,

As a med student, you should have all kinds of knowledge and insight for people on here. This is a lifetime journey, that is for sure. I say we enjoy the ride and see what it brings.

I have to take issue with you on one thing, Those were not regular old garden variety toad-stools. Those were Demon Death Mushrooms from Hell. Put it this way, those are the mushrooms that Chuck Norris puts on his Great White Shark steak before going out to have a chainsaw, cage match with Mr. T. :redface:

I hope you find many motivating friends and lots of good info  here, good luck.

You are only a conspiracy theorist until you are right. Then you are a visionary.

I strangely LOVE going to the gym - working through the strength exercises, pushing myself and slowly increasing how much i can lift. Nobody to beat but myself, and no bigger fan cheering me on than my own perseverance! 

That's awesome! I can't say I love going to the gym (I'm working on changing and/or working around that), but I completely l agree about competing against yourself.

Anyone and everyone feel free to message, add, chat with me - im open to all tips, all question, all comments, even those such as 'if guys had uteruses, would they be called duderuses?"

LOL. Now I'm going to be spending all day asking questions in the form of "If guys had uteruses, ___?"

• Like 1

A. Pike