Forums are back in action! ×

When November rolls around, I always struggle with low energy. I bought a small portable light box a few years ago. But it really doesn't help much. I am thinking about getting a bigger one. Does anyone have one and can give me recommendations? The bigger ones are costlier and I'm reluctant to spend the money unless they work. If you have one does it help with the winter blahs?

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Oh man, you could probably give me some pointers. I'm looking into getting some of those lamps that mimic sunlight and whatnot, I have no idea where to start though.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

I tried this one last year, and while it really helped me get out of bed in the morning I didn't feel it improved my energy levels throughout the rest of the day. While it was on I felt more a tad more energetic, but as soon as turned it off I just want to hibernate. But I'm pretty sensitive to lack of light and in Stockholm all sunlight I get is about 5 minutes at lunchtime.

I tried this one last year, and while it really helped me get out of bed in the morning I didn't feel it improved my energy levels throughout the rest of the day. While it was on I felt more a tad more energetic, but as soon as turned it off I just want to hibernate. But I'm pretty sensitive to lack of light and in Stockholm all sunlight I get is about 5 minutes at lunchtime.

That is how it is with the box I have now. The energy doesn't last. 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27