Forums are back in action! ×

Hi guys! Great to be here and all! :D Greetings and salutations to you all by a medical student (dental) from the unknown parts of Pakistan.

My life's story been up and down regarding health and all. All my teenage life, I've been called obese or fat etc.etc..... but that hasn't broken me down, no! These "people" were the main reason of me wanting to lose layers but now I just want to do it for myself. Heck! After all these years, if you ask me where I am at? I'll still looks at you all confused and alienisticshizzles shlip—yeaaaaaaah~ I don't know what I am—obese or not, but I do know that I can and WILL accomplish my weight loss goal.

A month or so back, we bought a treadmill and dumbbells because the gym close to us sucks and all the awesome gyms are somewhere far beyond the "pride lands". Anyway, all that equipment at our place—new, shiny and breezy stuff—lying there for me to use and boy did I use 'em though - phew! My friends started to notice these minor differences which made me the happiest duck! These mere changes and compliments drove me forward—worked me up but nothing in life is perfect, you know? As—sadly, these days I've been very sick plus fighting off an infection. Long story short: "Doing nothing but sitting, eating and sleeping".

Times have been overwhelming for me and I fear that all that I've achieve through hard work and perseverance might go to waste and I don't want to go back there again.

That's why, I call onto you guys and trust that you would help me out here till I get better (pray forum recovery too, will ya'?) Also, be my best buddies 5eva, kay! Thanks!

(Ah! I almost forgot: I think I am a ranger since I love running and jumping. Everything related to air and high adrenaline feels)