Forums are back in action! ×

Finished a WOD!

So earlier this month I started a CrossFit Foundations course and one of the first WODs was something (I don't even remember know cause I suck and was somewhat distraught) that I couldn't finish but I ALMOST finished. Like I said, I was pretty damn distraught about it and felt like an uber failure. Fast forward to last night and this cupcake finished the following workout:

Five rounds for time:

35# Deadlift, 12 reps

35# Hang power clean, 9 reps

35# Push jerk, 6 reps

Think I finished in 13 minutes out of 15 minutes. YOU SEE THAT?! WITH TIME TO SPARE! I'm still one of the slowest people and I definitely struggled to finish out but I finished! WOOT WOOT MOTHERFUCKERS! I think I'm going to keep a new battle log up here just for my CrossFit workouts as well as keep them in my phone. Wish I was doing that from the beginning but oh well. Never to late to start!

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog