Forums are back in action! ×

Sad weekend for me.

My mom woke me up Saturday morning with a phone call, a phone call that I would've never expected to have.

4 boys, friends, either my buddies little brothers or something of sorts, they lived like less than 2 miles from my house, died in a car crash, three 18 year old and one 17 year old.

We're a village of 2300 people, so of course we all knew each other very good, one in particular lived like half a mile from my house, they're my uncles neighbors, I did summer camps and had his sister for the 3 years I did them. Another one was always with my older cousin and at the wharf where my dad fishes. etc.

The article is here : http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/new-brunswick-town-grieving-loss-of-4-teenagers-killed-in-highway-crash-1.1568216

My prayers and thoughts are with the families of these 4 boys. May they rest in peace.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Aw man, that is sad. My condolences, as you were sort of close to them.

I think it's silly to ask people to keep christmas lights off, celebration of life should still continue in the midst of tragedy. Not to say that if you don't want to celebrate you should... however it's selfish to tell other people what to/not to celebrate just because of an event like this. Leave holidays out of it, it wasn't a factor in the first place.

All the same, it's really hard to know what to say when people die young. I lost two of my best friends while I was in high school, and I lived in a small town as well.

My boyfriend also lost a bunch of friends in a car crash when he was younger. Always so shocking.

Best wishes for the families as they cope.

I hope you feel better soon.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

Sorry to hear such sad news, and all the more sad when it's within your ring of friends and family. My condolences and prayers.

Level 6 Lycan Ranger                                                                                                   
STR 16 | DEX 3 | STA 5 | CON 5 | WIS 9 | CHA 2 
Challenge the 6th: Irishrages prepares for the BAMF plane of existence
Irishrages' epic: Chapter 1 2 3 4 5
Preparation * Focus * Discipline

30%
30%