Forums are back in action! ×

Hello !

I'm Cédric, i'm 20 year old and i'm from France.

I'm a IT student, i have a spécial contrat, i dont know if you have this style, i work one week and i study Inde week, etc ... And, i'm a SC2 Coach ^_^

I find the NF website and read the newsletter for one/two month, that why i want post for getting some interresting talking and advice.

My body is like 88kg for 1m83. I have large shoulder.

I have 5hours per day to traveling and i need my gear for work (laptop etc...),si i have 7kg in my bag.

In my traveling, i walk 1h30 and, at the end journey, i'm si exhausted ...

I want to level up my body because i think, if i'm more stronger, my bag will be more easier to carry and after, i'll ne less exhausted !

But, how to work out when your exhausted ? That my problem actually.

Thanks to read me and my spécial language !

Welcome, Clink! What you eat can have a lot to do with how much energy you have. You might even need to eat MORE of the right kinds of foods: unprocessed fruits and vegetables, and clean protein. It sounds like your daily routine would make just about anyone tired, though!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Bonjour et bienvenue!

I wish I knew more French :(

That is a lot of walking! To start, I suggest doing this, you can do it at home and it is relatively fast and will help you build strength.

Food is fuel, and like a car what you put in the tank matters. If you eat a lot of junk food, you'll find you have less energy. Like citizenkade says, fruits/vegetables and protein (beans, meat, quinoa, etc) will be your key, and you'll find you'll have more energy.

Bonne chance!