Forums are back in action! ×

Snowed in - gotta workout at home tonight!

Snowed in and therefore no dojo tonight.  Bummer, since I won't have this class until after the New Year now and it's probably my favorite class.

Now I just need to figure out if I want to do a workout tomorrow morning or not...

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Snowed in and therefore no dojo tonight. Bummer, since I won't have this class until after the New Year now and it's probably my favorite class.

Now I just need to figure out if I want to do a workout tomorrow morning or not...

Yes! The answer is yes, you do want to do a workout tomorrow.

;-)

Sent from an alternate universe using Alien tech.

----

Don't Chew what you should Eschew!

Yes! The answer is yes, you do want to do a workout tomorrow.

;-)

Sent from an alternate universe using Alien tech.

Oh, I'm doing a workout today.  It was just about the timing that I'm questioning.  I might have done something super early this morning with a few Nerds, but my bed was far too warm and comfy to remove myself from its glory.  No, now I'll just do something before lunch.  Probably a quick circuit of some kind.

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Heh, have to admit, if I got snowed in then my workout would either come in the form of snowball warfare or the construction of a snow kayak track... or possibly building an igloo.

...my inner student is strong, it would seem.

In all seriousness, I think being snowed in would just add an extra dollop of motivation. We can't afford to keep the heating on in my house very much as it is, enough snow to strand us would mean a sharp drop in temperatures, so working out would be the only other thing, sleeping bags and crazy layering aside, that would keep me warm.

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram