Forums are back in action! ×

Yearly Reflections and Thanks

2013 is coming to one helluva close! I can only speak for myself when I say it has been a year I will not forgot for a while, and hopefully not ever! In my reflections, here are some things that happened that I am thankful for:

1) Family and friends. Always and forever. I feel blessed to have them in my life.

2) Purchased a house (and my friends helped me raise $1000 to cover closing costs).

3) Becoming stronger mentally and a little physically (holidays are destroying my progress! GAH!).

4) Good health. I'm not healthy but I'm thankful to still be here.

5) The new job I landed that helped me realize I hate this line of work and I need to do something about it! And I am!

6) Finishing my first New Years resolution of reading the entire Bible in hopes of strengthening my faith.

I know we have the three things we're thankful for daily thread but how bout you share some things you might've learned, changed, ponder over, and maybe a New Years resolution! What's mine? Yeah. Screw this job I hate. I plan on going to teach English as a foreign language in 2014. I want to see the world and broaden my horizons!

• Like 1

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog