Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Rebellion!

I'm lunarpunctuation or whatever you want to call me. I'm an 18 year old college student and I am trying to increase my overall health/wellness. I could stand to loose some weight and build some muscle, I just can't seem to follow through with my goals.

As far as exercise goes, I like dancing and walk around campus quite a bit, but I don't do enough dancing or body weight exercise to do me any good. I'm tired of making excuses, though and I would like to join one of the martial arts classes offered by my university if I can fit them in my schedule.

Eating wise, I am trying to go as paleo as is possible on a school meal ticket, although I am going to get a George Foreman grill for my dorm room that should help with that. Mostly I just need to really focus on making the right choices. Especially since I'm home for the holidays, I have been eating terrible.

I really enjoy books, comics, movies, tv, and I am slowly getting into tabletop gaming. I'm in the jazz band at college and I am an Agribusiness major. I am also not sure what the heck I'm doing with this paragraph.

Greetings Bob Loblaw (you did mention something about calling you whatever I wanted),

The name's Kymosabei (for now) and I'm new here as well. One of the things I'm going while I'm home is actually making my own meals. That way I'll be full by the time my mother crafts the most unhealthy dishes you've ever seen concocted. :)