Forums are back in action! ×

The road to juggernaut-hood.

I've been lurking for a bit, but I just realized that I jumped into things last night with my profile, and a couple of forum posts without a proper introduction. I'm a 38 year old Whovian, Browncoat, Network Tech/Studying infosec. I'm a big fan of sci-fi, physics, tech, and fitness. I've been working on changing my lifestyle and shifting out of the fat mindset for a couple of years now.

My highest weight was 408 a few years ago, and I had lost about 65lbs at one point, and then gained about half back. I got back on the ball with it about a year ago and am thankfully back down to that loss point again. 

My favorite kinds of workouts are standard 5x5 powerlifting programs, but I like doing a lot of different things. I love HIIT, running, sandbags, Bulgarian bags, and hypertrophy routines also. I'm hoping to be down enough weight, and in shape enough to do a triathalon, and/or a Spartan Sprint in Summer/Fall 2014.

I hope yall had an awesome Christmas, and that you take the new year by force!

Race: Ogre Mage

LVL 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 | STA 0 | CON 0

Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we.

Set small goals and build upon them.

~Lee Haney 

Hello hello and welcome!

Good goals with the triathlon and sprint! Gives you a timeline to accomplish them by!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."