Forums are back in action! ×

I am on quest to the save Princess!

The princess is me. I am trapped in an unhealthy body and I want out! I've tried so many things. I really want to make the change now. It has taken so much for me get over the mental hump. I know I am capable of more. I want out the prison and to move on, I'd like to be happy and healthier me.

My husband, the prince this time for once working is right along side with me. We both shook hands  when midnight tolled in the New year. We made a pact. I'm working changing to a paleo based diet and giving the kitchen contraband to my sister.

I've got long way to go on this quest. I am nervous, anxious and excited. Let's save the princess!

ad7ebe83-1fd4-4e09-9397-8e6e69153792_zps

Here I am Ready for change.

7e6403b8-d3d2-4a9f-ba59-bcd39937983d_zps

These best before pictures I have to work with. Look! Stormtroopers! side notes, I turned 28 this year and I am an artist in my real life. I

ve always been overweight. I am legally blind. 

A princess who can save herself is the very best sort of princess. I'm excited for you!

Maenad, Adventurer

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.† -George Eliot

Ready for my first challenge!  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/42050-wndrgrl-has-something-to-prove-to-herself/

My daily battle log:                     http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/42589-wndrgrl-goes-to-war/

Hey!

Love how you introduced yourself! 

I think it's great that you and your husband are doing this together. It's great motivation and it shows how much y'all  love eachother =] taking on challenges together will definitely help y'all grow as a couple. I wish the both of you all the best =] 

btw - you're adorable. 

STR 0 ¦ DEX 0 ¦ STA 0 ¦ CON 0 ¦ WIS 0 ¦ CHA 0

----------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't get easier, you just get better.