Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone!

I lost about 25 lbs last year by undereating and excessive cardio- not the right way to do it! And unfortunately, due to the lack of nutrients I was taking in I started to binge and gain back the weight I had lost. 

BUT... one positive about that weight loss was that I cut out sugar and processed foods. So I will do that again! It gave me so much more energy. I am transitioning into Paleo, and its been great so far.

I also want to get stronger! I've already started to lift (very basic level, getting the form right) and interval running for fat loss. But I really want to focus on my bench press and upper body in general. 

I start college next semester, so that is definitely a motivator right there. Especially because I will constantly be surrounded by alcohol and pizza and dining hall food, so its best to make healthy habits solid right now. 

Wish me luck!

Good luck!

It's great that you already gave experience with cutting out the junk. I find that once you know how and are comfortable.. It's so much easier ;)

What is your major going to be?

STR 0 ¦ DEX 0 ¦ STA 0 ¦ CON 0 ¦ WIS 0 ¦ CHA 0

----------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't get easier, you just get better.