Forums are back in action! ×

ChaosDuchess - Red Pill

Hi everyone!

I'm ChaosDuchess aka Denise.

I've been checking out the rebellion for the past month. Started with the beginner's workout and worked my way up to doing the circuit 3x, although I have to do wall push ups and planks. I know I'll be able to do them on the floor soon.

I retired from my former job almost 2 1/2 years ago and lost 26lbs without really trying. Just needed the change in environments. I should've left a long time ago. Anyway, I like my job now.

The last 6 months, I've been putting more of an effort into losing weight and being fit. I worked my up to being able to walk a mile in my neighborhood. My current time is 17 minutes. Next stop is 1.5 miles, but I can't stand the cold so that will wait for the summer.

I'm also working towards eating less processed foods.

I love sci-fi and action movies. I love reading. I love building my own computer - last project was my HTPC.

Looking forward to making new friends and getting fit!

Human | Level 0 | Adventurer

Quest - Become Ranger/Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

- The only one who can tell you "You can't" is you... And you don't have to listen.
- You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong... is to keep testing your limits. - Jor-El, Man of Steel
- I will not stand here and do nothing. I will not wait here to watch them die. ... In five minutes, I'll tear that whole g**damn building down. - Trinity, Matrix Reloaded

Thanks SilverRapier!

Good luck to you too!

Human | Level 0 | Adventurer

Quest - Become Ranger/Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

- The only one who can tell you "You can't" is you... And you don't have to listen.
- You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong... is to keep testing your limits. - Jor-El, Man of Steel
- I will not stand here and do nothing. I will not wait here to watch them die. ... In five minutes, I'll tear that whole g**damn building down. - Trinity, Matrix Reloaded