Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I am from Upstate NY. I’m a 25 year old male, 5'10, 165 lbs. I was introduced to exercise through wrestling for 13 years, and took up swimming in college. I have a current career in public safety further advancing towards law enforcement. I found NF from a random Google search of parkour. The idea of NF is really exciting to me. I love games and always wanted to relate my life to an RPG.

After the first 6 week challenge, I am steering toward the idea of joining the ranger guild for the “functional strength and adaptabilityâ€; if accepted of courseJ. It relates to my career needing to have that state of readiness, and adapt to situations that confrontations I respond to. I did Crossfit for a couple months, and quickly found out that mobility, core and lower body weakness was my biggest issue. I ended up tearing my meniscus in July of 2012 doing sprints at the beginning of a WOD. Since then I’ve been trying to focus on strengthening my legs and flexibility, but really finding it difficult and demotivated by it

I join the rebellion in seek of organizing wellness goals, and approach any challenge with max effort, leaving nothing behind.  

Race: Atlantean/Human | Class: -

Training with the Assassins, but a Ranger at heart

LVL 2: STR 4|DEX 5|STA 5|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 1

Current Challenge:

“Why do we fall?

So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.â€