Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

I never use dragons myself. Would much rather 5 wizards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I never use dragons myself. Would much rather 5 wizards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More so to be able to assist with War Defense filling.  More people we can get creating L2+ dragons, the less it affects the people doing it.  Shouldn't all be on Schmopey, Raev, Aelinn, and Raven (and whoever else has them) every war. 

I suggest making the Army Camp a priority.  The extra troop spaces is a world-changer in attacks.  A dragon takes up 20 spaces.  But that's just me.  :)

A very valid point.  Probably will at least get it up to L3 before doing the Barracks. 

Honestly I feel bad that I can't (don't want to) donate troops for the war because all of my characters are low level at the moment; but as soon as my TH levels up to 6 I'm upgrading everyone/thing that I can; hopefully I'll have something decent to hand out by next war

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

More so to be able to assist with War Defense filling.  More people we can get creating L2+ dragons, the less it affects the people doing it.  Shouldn't all be on Schmopey, Raev, Aelinn, and Raven (and whoever else has them) every war. 

A very valid point.  Probably will at least get it up to L3 before doing the Barracks. 

I have L2 as well. But yeah, everyone has their preferences.

I have L2 as well. But yeah, everyone has their preferences.

As do I.

Note: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Of course my internet goes out on war day. Comcast is sending a tech today... ugh. I'm sneaking a bit of wifi from my kid's school to send this.

I might never level up my wizards. I just haven't gotten the knack of keeping them alive long enough to be useful. Dragons, however, just need help with ad, which I'm already in the habit of from the healers. So I'll be a dragon lady :D

So I'm going to be on vacation in Yellowstone next week and I'm not sure I'll be able to play. I apologize in advance for probably missing two wars!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

So I'm going to be on vacation in Yellowstone next week and I'm not sure I'll be able to play. I apologize in advance for probably missing two wars!

Jealous of your Yellowstone vacation...

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Quick petition Yellowstone to put in cell towers so we can get wifi through out the park!!!!

That would be a horrible horrible idea, and if somehow it does go through I will feel like a horrible person for even joking about it

• Like 1

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Enjoy Yellowstone, Angela. And don't worry, we won't boot you for missing the wars.

I expect this will happen a bit as we move into vacation season. I know I'll be missing one week in July. I'll be on a Disney cruise, and they don't supply wifi.

Just be sure to let us know ahead of time and you'll be safe from booting.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Jealous of your Yellowstone vacation...

You probably should be! :) Just kidding! I'm really excited. We are driving an RV with me, my wife, her sister, our old dog, and our diabetic cat. It will at least be an adventure!

Quick petition Yellowstone to put in cell towers so we can get wifi through out the park!!!!

That would be a horrible horrible idea, and if somehow it does go through I will feel like a horrible person for even joking about it

Well, they do have hotels that might have wifi. I can't imagine being in Yellowstone and wanting to be on the internet though... I think this is going to be a much-needed break from social networks and staring at a cell phone screen.

Hey, bears need to update their Facebook pages too!  ;)

87af4e9f4b4a6fd6482e7e73804dd4e5020f9339

Enjoy Yellowstone, Angela. And don't worry, we won't boot you for missing the wars.

I expect this will happen a bit as we move into vacation season. I know I'll be missing one week in July. I'll be on a Disney cruise, and they don't supply wifi.

Just be sure to let us know ahead of time and you'll be safe from booting.

That's why I wanted to let you know. :) I didn't want you all to think I'd abandoned the clan!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

I wish I could find people with their TH out like that so I could trophy farm. Trying to get to 1250 for the gems, then I don't care about trophies.

I wish you could trophy farm me haha

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Already maxed on Gold, and working on maxing my storage on Elixirs. 

First 5 upgrades for TH7 already planned:

1. Lab
  2. Spell Factory
  3. Barracks (Yay Dragons!)
  4. Air Defense
  5. Mortar

Remember, you get a lot of new buildings at TH7. They have lower costs and shorter build times, so you might want to save a couple builders to work on them at the beginning.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Remember, you get a lot of new buildings at TH7. They have lower costs and shorter build times, so you might want to save a couple builders to work on them at the beginning.

Yeah.  I threw out those 5 pretty quick.  Lab is done, and Spell Factory will be done today, but opted for getting my 4th Barracks up to snuff as well as the new war camp, and a Dark Barracks, and all the other new buildings.  So much stuff... nice to finally be building stuff other then Collectors and Gold Mines. 

• Like 1

So, after watching Shmopeys obliteration of a target this morning I immediately began researching lvl5 archers.

Related: lvl 3 healers are now done.  I should start giving them out to people.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

WHY DOES UPGRADING TAKE SO LONG!!!!!! and why the hell is it when I go to raid I get either low level people with nothing or when I finally get something worth raiding it's all crystal walls and tesla towers?!?!?!

Cause the people who can afford the crystal walls are the one who raid a lot and have a lot of resources.  :)